pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


Christmas Eve is so much fun and I love seeing the excitement on the faces of my boys as the day turns into night. The darker it gets the more excited they get about Santa's visit! It is so much fun...I feel like a kid again just being with them. Their excitement is contagious! Christmas traditions are forming and I love how much my boys look forward to these "traditions" each year. We always start out the day with making cookies for Santa. Then we spend the day watching Christmas movies and reading Christmas stories. We have pizza for supper on Christmas Eve, followed by cookies and cocoa for dessert. We close out the evening by getting Santa's plate of cookies and his cup of cocoa ready, making reindeer food and then watching The Polar Express. When the movie is over, we run outside to feed the reindeer. Once the reindeer food is sprinkled over the lawn the boys run to their beds...where it takes FOREVER for them to fall asleep!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Precious!! Great picture! I love your pregnant belly too. (I'm logged on as Mike--but this comment is from Angie :)

    ReplyDelete