pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Little Craftiness

The church secretary has a new granddaughter. We had a shower planned for last Sunday and I was asked to decorate the cake. I was given a napkin, that looked like this...

and decided to make the cake match as closely as I could.


----------------------------------------------------------
Our Zija Miracle Tea comes in these really cute little black boxes. They have a magnetic closure and were just too cute to throw away. I new I had to do something fun and useful with them. This is the first batch. I designed a top for each of the kids and then printed it on our laser printer. I used Modge Podge to adhere the design to the top of the box. Now they have a perfect little box for keeping their allowances in or any little treasure they want to keep safe.

1 comment: