pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

T.G.I.F.

As we close in on the weekend, I notice so many of my Facebook friends posting comments about being glad that it is Friday.  I am sure that there are several reasons for people being anxious to see the weekend...a few days off from work, time with family, trips, etc.  But I also notice how many people post about having a terrible week and being glad that this week is behind them.

Wednesday night in our ladies Bible class, a comment was made about T.G.I.F....only not the TGIF you are used to hearing about.

T= Today
G= God
I= Is
F= FIRST!

Today God is FIRST.....as I heard this I immediately began thinking about how often we celebrate Friday, because we have had a bad week.  It made me wonder if we would have had a bad week, if we had gotten out of bed every morning and said T.G.I.F., Today GOD is FIRST!  If we had decided to put Him first, would our weeks have been better?  Give it a try next week....

Matthew 6:33- But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.


























No comments:

Post a Comment