pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

3 MONTHS...Little Mermaid Dinner

As our family counts down to another Disney Vacation, we decided to do monthly movie themed dinners.  Our second movie themed dinner is...................

3 MONTHS TO GO!!

Our menu, of course, revolved around the movie.

The decorations were literally thrown together in about 30 minutes.  We had planned on waiting until Saturday to do the dinner, but realized this morning that we had something tomorrow night and Saturday...so it got bumped to tonight!

Our table decorations, complete with Ariel, Flounder, and Sebastian waiting to welcome us Under the Sea.  As the kids came in we had the song playing as well.  I told them we were doing the dinner, but the theme was a surprise.
 I took a couple of $.99 plastic tablecloths and cut them into strips to make streamers.  I draped them over the light...

I raided my Luau box and round some flower candle plates, a seashell town, seashells, stones, and leis.

Sebastian was in charge of the menu and proudly sat beside the frame. 

The kids got such a kick out of the movie tickets last month, that I knew they had to be a part of this months meal as well.  

More strips of tablecloth and crepe paper formed the sea curtain into the kitchen.  



 Ariel sat in the giant seashell and brushed her hair with a dinglehopper.

Our meal...
Ursula Dogs on seaweed, Ariel's Cheesy Sea Shells, King Triton's Titan bread stick, 
Flounder Ocean Water, and Sebastian Salad.




 

 

And for dessert...probably my favorite...and yes this was my original idea...
PEANUT BUTTER CUP OYSTERS!!  YUMMMMMMMMMMMYYY! 
(I saw other oyster ideas online, but nothing sounded good to me)

Ready for the movie to start, tickets in hand!


Tune in next month for our next Movie Themed Meal...I'm thinking either Lilo and Stitch, Car, or Toy Story...stay tuned!

Here is your very own Movie Ticket FREEBIE Printable
https://www.facebook.com/WishUponAStarWithJennifer/app_208195102528120


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My promise to you is to make your vacation as MAGICAL as possible for you and your family by planning your entire trip.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus get all of your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment