pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Let me help you!


I enjoy posting fun photos, tips, deals, information on my page. But from time to time I also like to remind you of what it is that I do and how I can help you make your upcoming DIsney Vacation as MAGICAL as possible.


I am a travel consultant that specializes in planning Disney vacations. I can help any one, anywhere in the country plan trips for Disneyland, Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and the Aulani in Hawaii. The services I provide is COMPLETELY FREE to you...Really! No GIMMICKS! Yes, I know that you can book these vacations on your own, but if you can have some one helping you with the decision making process and it's free, why not? Let my experience and knowledge work for you!

I can help you in many ways:

1) I can get you a quote and customize your vacation to meet the needs of your family.

2) I can make your dining reservations. If you don't know where you would like to eat, I can make suggestions based on the preference of your family.

3) I can help you figure out the best time of year to go to based on crowd levels. I can even help you customize you vacation days by telling you which park is predicted to have the highest/lowest crowd level each day of your stay.

4) I can watch for the specials to come out that might apply to your vacation reservation. When those specials come out, I am on the phone as soon as possible having the special prices applied to your reservation, making sure that you get the cheapest price available.

So let me help you...then you sit back, relax, and start counting down the days until your MAGICAL Vacation begins.

HERE IS HOW YOU CAN CONTACT ME:
a) Send me a private message on Facebook
b) Complete the "Request a Quote" form
c) Send me an email
d) Call me at (270) 293-1975

I look forward to hearing from you soon!


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My promise to you is to make your vacation as MAGICAL as possible for you and your family by planning your enitre trip.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus get all of your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise inDisney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruiseline, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!


For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment