4 to 5 Months until your Disney Vacation
3) Order a free Disney Planning DVD. This is a fun video to watch as a family as you anticipate the upcoming vacation.
5) Will there be any special events going on at WDW while you are there? Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party are a couple of special events that require extra tickets. Purchasing them in advance can save you a few dollars. Check the dates for these events and purchase your tickets when they become available.
After you have the initial planning done, it is time to start getting excited. Disney is all about fun and they are all about making your vacation Magical! The more you know in advance the easier your vacation will be. So it is 5 months until your vacation...what now?
1) Visit the Disney World "My Disney Experience" page. This site lets you do some more in depth planning and the best part is you can plan online, download an app to your phone, and your plans are ready and waiting for you! You can link your resort reservation and dining reservations.
2) Decide on how you are going to get to Orlando. Will you fly, drive, take a bus, or another mode of travel? Depending on where you live any one of these could be cheaper than the others. You will need to consider your location and distance to WDW. Make a plan and then move forward with those preparation.
If you are flying you can start looking at flights and even book your flight when you find a good price. I can book flights through Disney, but if you have frequent flier miles you might be able to find a better deal. If you are flying into Orlando International Airport (MCO) and staying on Disney property, you will be able to take advantage of the Disney Magical Express. Once your flight is booked, you need to make sure to get me (if I am planning your vacation) the flight information and I will take care of making your Magical Express reservations for you. Disney Magical Express is a complimentary service offered to Disney resort quests. You will receive these tags from Disney a few weeks before you travel
(again if you have booked through me, these will come from me in your final paperwork packet)
You simply attach the yellow tags to you handle. And when you arrive at MCO airport, you bags will be loaded onto the bus and taken to the resort for you. You do not have to deal with baggage claim. When you get to your resort if your room is not ready, they will store you bags and send you off to the parks. When you get back to your resort that night, your bags will be waiting for you in your room...how COOL is that!
4) Customize park maps to your family's vacation...choose to print at home or have them mailed to you. You could even let each child customize their own map with what they are looking forward to the most. Tuck it away as a special keepsake for them.
Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
My promise to you is to make your vacation as MAGICAL as possible for you and your family by planning your enitre trip. My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus get all of your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you! You benefit from my expertise inDisney Destinations! Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE! Contact me today to book your trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruiseline, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!
For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer