pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Planning for your Disney Vacation Series--- 3 to 4 months

This is part 3 of my series "Planning for your Disney Vacation".  Be sure to check out Part 1- 6 months or more and Part 2- 4 to 5 Months. This series is focusing on Walt Disney World, but many of the tips could be applied to other Disney Destinations.  I am hoping to do other series on the other destinations in the future.  I found these fun images on Walt Disney World Facebook page and thought that they were perfect for counting down (they start with 4 months up until the day you leave)....check them out here and use them on your facebook page too!



3 to 4 Months until your Disney Vacation

Your vacation is getting so close....and the excitement is building!  The last three months can seem to stretch forever!!  But doing a little planning can help you pass the time.

1)  Recheck your dining plans.  Make sure that you are still happy with them and that you don't need to make any changes (more people going, less people, schedule conflicts, etc)


2) Think about your pictures for the trip.  Will you be taking your own camera?  Will you be utilizing the Disney Photo Pass photographers?  The Disney Photo Pass is a very useful tool, why?  Because everyone in my family can be in the photo.  You can pre-order a PhotoPass cd here...then when you get home from your trip you can view all your photos and order a CD.  


Disney also has a new option.  Memory Maker-- This is my favorite.  Read my post about it to see why my family loves it so much!  This option can be added to you vacation package in advance for a $149 ($50 savings).  If you purchase it at the parks you will pay $199.





The DISboards have a great page with PhotoPass Locations.




3)  Begin planning your vacation days.  What parks do you want to go to each day?  What attractions do you HAVE to do?  If you are unsure, this is a FREE service I offer my clients.  I will compare crowd levels for each day, park hours, and events to help you create a customized plan that will work for you!  I can even help you add your plan to My Disney Experience

Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My promise to you is to make your vacation as MAGICAL as possible for you and your family by planning your enitre trip.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus get all of your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise inDisney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruiseline, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment