(not all things will apply to all families, this is just to get your brain moving through your needs)
Everyone in your family will need:
- 1 light long sleeve shirt for wet rides, indoor shows or meals....it can feel cold after being in the heat.
- pants-if going in the winter months it can be 80 degrees one day and 50 the next.
- Nicer outfit if you are doing any nicer restaurants.
- underwear/ bras
- socks--it is a good idea to tuck a pair into the back pack too in case you feet get wet.
- 2 pairs of tennis shoes (if one gets wet, you will be glad to have another pair. Some people switch shoes every other day.. Keep in mind that you DO NOT want to buy new shoes for this trip unless you have time to break them in.
- Swimsuit, Cover-up, and swimming items you might need
- Diapers and wipes
- Bottles or Sippy Cups
- Stroller--the strollers at WDW won't accomodate infants very well. You can take your own or there are some rentals in the Orlando area like Orlando Stroller Rentals.
- Formula (if you need to keep it cool in the parks, you might want a small thermal bag)
- Pacifiers and a pacifier clip to keep that pacie off the ground at the parks (this mommy is a germ phobe)
- Disposable bibs
- COSTUMES--a lot of kids like to dress up for the character meals. Buying these in advance (on clearance) or making your own can save you a lot of money!
**If you have a child in a crib, you will not need to pack one. The Resorts will make one available to you if you request it...sheets too!
ToiletriesWDW will provide face soap, hand soap and shampoo daily...if you use a special brand you need to pack your own,if not save the space and use what they give you.
- Sunscreen--it's FLORIDA, the sun is HOT! Don't forget a face stick too!
- Lip balm/Chapstick
- Hair products: Brush, curling iron, straightener, hairspray, etc. The resorts should have a hair dryer.
- Dental Hygiene: Toothbrushes/toothpaste/floss/ mouthwash
- Moisturizer with SPF
- Shaving cream/ razor/after-shave
- Feminine products
- Medicine if needed
- Cell phones and chargers (have at least more than one so if you split up you can get back together). Some people rent or borrow walkie-talkies.
- Band-Aid BLISTER STICKS
- Small sewing kit with scissors
- First Aid kit
- Gallon sized zip-lock bags (perfect for wet clothes or keeping cameras safe)
- Autograph books and Sharpie Markers
- Pre-bought souvenirs
- Lanyards and fast pass pouch
- Address for sending postcards or coconuts to...Yes I said coconuts
- Postcard Stamps
- Picture ID's/ Birth-certificates for kids (if flying)
- Health Insurance Card and Emergency Contact phone numbers
- Confirmation Numbers for airlines, hotels, and dining reservations
- Plane Tickets
- Cash/Credit Card
- Clorox wipes or handi-wipes for those sticky hands or messy tables
- Camera---and all things related (batteries, charger, case, extra memory card etc)
- Night Light
- Sound Machine
- Waterproof watch
- Glow Sticks (for night time parades and fireworks)
Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
My promise to you is to make your vacation as MAGICAL as possible for you and your family by planning your enitre trip. My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus get all of your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you! You benefit from my expertise inDisney Destinations! Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE! Contact me today to book your trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruiseline, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!
For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer