pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

FREEBIE--Printable Disney Play Money

 I am always trying to think up new ways to plan and prepare for our Disney Vacations.  I wanted to come up with a way for the kids to earn some extra spending money for out trip.  So, I began brainstorming and came up with an idea.  I decided to make some Disney Dollars that could be redeemed for spending money for our Disney Vacation.  The idea was that the kids could earn 2 Disney Dollars each day leading up to our trip....if they didn't obey or did not show respect to the other members of our family, then they would not earn their Disney Dollars for that day.  I spent some time designing them and getting them just right.  Then it dawned on me that this money could have another use.  My daughter received a Minnie Mouse cash register for Christmas.  It came with a couple of coins, a debit card, and a couple of dollar bills.  The dollar bills were cute, but printed on very thin paper.   So my Disney Dollars we reduced in size and printed on cardstock.  My little girl was so excited to have some play money.  It has been used for every purpose that a 3 year old can imagine.  Since she loved it so much.  I wanted to share the files with the followers of my blog.  If you download it, I would love for you to leave me a comment telling me what you plan on using it for.

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
These dollars are my own designs and are for PERSONAL use only.  PLEASE do not sell them or claim them as your own.  For other uses, you may email me for permission.  



Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My promise to you is to make your vacation as MAGICAL as possible for you and your family by planning your entire trip.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus get all of your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise inDisney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thank you for sharing! We are leaving for Disney World in 2 weeks and I am creating "goodie bags" to give my kids the night before we leave. It will contain Mickey Ears with their names on them from the Disney Store, autograph books, some snacks and sticker books, etc to keep them occupied on the plane ride. I am going to include a set amount of these Disney Dollars. When they want to buy a souvenir, they will have to trade us their Disney Dollars to buy it. That way they are in charge of managing their own souvenir spending and will have to make choices...and hopefully not beg for everything they see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you enjoy them...and have a MAGICAL VACATION! I love Disney World. If you go back in the future I would love to help you plan your trip. I am a travel agent and my specialty is Disney...and I love to add Magical touches to everyone's vacation! Tell Mickey hello for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making these, they are adorable!

    I just printed up some Mickey dollars to be included with Mickey shirts for our boys to open tomorrow night as their Christmas. We are taking them on the Disney Cruise the day after Christmas and I am so excited to experience this with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melissa! I hope the cruise is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for putting these up!! I will be using them in my classroom. We have a token society and well I was using counting chips and purchasing those can become EXPENSIVE!! Since my room is Disney themed this is perfect. I just need to adjust Pluto to $500 and Goofy to $10, that is if I can figure it out :) Thank you again I am so excited to present these to the students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing how you will use them...what a great idea, I know that your students will have fun with them and what a GREAT classroom theme °o°

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the Disney money. We're going to use it for the kids to earn "spending" money for when we go to Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there! I love disney tickets! I love disney, but not me I can download, could you send me email: tufieltro@hotmail.es many thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must download them from a computer. The link won't work on a phone and I am not sure about a tablet.

      Delete