pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Planning a Disney Vacation?-- Answer some basic questions with this Disney E-brochure

Thinking about planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming and sometimes people have no idea where to start. I always like to share this e-brochure with first timers, as well as seasoned Disney travelers...because there is so much information inside. Take a look around and see if it helps answer any of your questions.

View E-brochure


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My promise to you is to make your vacation as MAGICAL as possible for you and your family by planning your enitre trip.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus get all of your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise inDisney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruiseline, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. my son and daughter in law are taking the kids to Disney World in June. I wanted to give the kids spending money. I would like to have them earn it and I don't want to give them actual cash that might get lost. I think the Disney dollars are a great idea. This way they can cash them in with mom and dad and they have a little more control of the money but he kids have the freedom to choose what they want. I tried to download both of the pintables but could not. do I need your permission or a password or something? Thanks for the great ideas. I will pass this website to my daughter I law. bdberni@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try going to my facebook page and then clicking on the money printable....I checked both links and they work now. Let me know if you have any problems.
    https://www.facebook.com/WishUponAStarWithJennifer/app_195646697137509

    ReplyDelete