pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Keep Calm and Call ME!

I am a Travel Agent specializing in Disney vacations.  And best of all my services are FREE!--you are probably questioning that, but I promise you, I will give you a quote that will match perfectly, down to the penny, the quote you would get straight from Disney.  What I do for you, is take the stress out of planning and help you make sure that you Disney vacation is MAGICAL! How can I help?

I can help you in many ways:

1) I can get you a quote and customize your vacation to meet the needs of your family.

2) I can make your dining reservations. If you don't know where you would like to eat, I can make suggestions based on the preference of your family.

3) I can help you figure out the best time of year to go to based on crowd levels. I can even help you customize you vacation days by telling you which park is predicted to have the highest/lowest crowd level each day of your stay.

4) I can watch for the specials to come out that might apply to your vacation reservation. When those specials come out, I am on the phone as soon as possible having the special prices applied to your reservation, making sure that you get the cheapest price available.

Right now there are some amazing specials out from Disney!  So contact me today to find out how you might be able to save money on your upcoming Disney vacation!  I can't wait to help you make MAGICAL MEMORIES with your family!


Be sure to click the "follow" button on the top of my page.


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete