pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Disney Crafting

I tend to get into the creative crafting mood as we approach a trip to Disney World.  I find myself searching Pinterest for hours on end getting sucked into ANYTHING Disney related. Over the last few weeks I have managed to complete several projects for our upcoming trip (and just for fun).

 Chunky Bubblegum Bead Necklaces

Bubblegum bead necklaces are so popular right now.  Everywhere you look you see someone in a big chunky necklace.  My little girl is obsessed with the Disney Princesses, so when I saw these pendents for sale on Etsy, I knew that some chunky necklaces were in her future.



I also made a cute Mickey/Minnie colored one.



Tie Dyed Pillowcases

My kids love decorating pillowcases.  We have been wanting to try the tie dyed Mickey for a while and decided a pillowcase would be a good start.  We stuck with traditional Mickey colors- red, yellow, and black. They turned out pretty cute!


More crafts to come soon--I still have 2 months left of crafting time! 

For a FREE no obligation quote contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment