pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Monsters University Movie Themed Dinner

I am way behind on my blog posts...with the holidays, a Disney World Vacation, a couple of birthdays, and my job I have been BUSY!!!  

As we were counting down to our Disney World Vacation back in December we did monthly movie themed dinners.  The last one we did before our big trip was a Monsters University dinner.  This turned out to be one of my favorites...but the menu was a little challenging to come up with.  Being a new movie, I couldn't find ANY blogs about dinners....so I had to get creative. I hope this blog post will help someone out there who is planning a party or dinner.   

The Decorations:
The decorations were pretty easy since there is a whole section at Wal-Mart of Monsters University Party supplies.  I bought a tablecloth, napkins, plates, and the plastic cups.  I found a cute banner and the club signs online.  I printed a few pennants and taped them to pencils. I made my own menu and water bottle labels.




The Menu:
I went to the Monsters University website....YES, there is an actual website that looks like a real college site.  Under Campus Life, the listed dining options and one of the options was Monster Cafe-so I used their menu ideas for my meal and then added a few extra items.

Cheese Fries
Gross Beef Sandwiches (Hamburgers)
Jell-o Slime Jigglers
Chee-zits
Eye Scream Sundaes




 


Eye Scream Sundae Bar





The treats:
I found these cute printables for activity books and printed one out for each of the kids.  They also each got a Sulley Pez Dispenser to enjoy during the movie.

Here is your very own Movie Ticket Printable FREEBIE
https://www.facebook.com/WishUponAStarWithJennifer/app_208195102528120


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My promise to you is to make your vacation as MAGICAL as possible for you and your family by planning your entire trip.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus get all of your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!!  Contact me today to book your trip to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruiseline, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment