pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

FREEBIE FRIDAY

I am back with week two of FAN FREEBIES!
Today I have a fun Countdown to Walt Disney World Calendar for you.  

For my family, preparing for our trip is half the fun.  We did the surprise trip on their very first visit to Happiest Place on Earth, but now we enjoy the anticipation, the build up, the planning...it helps stretch out the vacation a little longer.  

This Calendar has so many uses...
1) You can write numbers on each box and let them mark out one box (or add a disney sticker) each day until they get to your departure day.
2) You can come up with fun activities to do each day as you countdown to the big trip and record them on this calendar (this is how we used it)
3) You could use it to spark discussions each night around the dining table by writing some questions to start a Disney based discussion.

The list is endless....

 You can get your own copy of my Countdown Calendar Freebie.

How would you use this FREEBIE? 
Please comment below to tell me how you plan on using it!


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I am a bit of an OCD Planner and need this to help me make sure I get everything done so once we are in Disney I can simply relax.

    ReplyDelete