pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

FREEBIE FRIDAY Disney World Packing List

I have decided to start something new FREEBIE FRIDAYS!!  So, yes I realize it is Saturday, but the idea just came to me today, so next week I will work harder for it to appear on Friday, but the result is the same...

YOU GET Freebies!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am one of the most organized people ever.  Everything has its place and I like for everything to be in its place...then I got married and had kids and staying organized became a little more challenging.  That doesn't keep me from trying to stay organized though.  As a mommy to 3 kids sometimes packing for a trip can be daunting...especially a trip to Disney World.  My boys are getting old enough that they do not want to dress alike at all...but they will humor me at Disney World if we are all coordinating.  Recently I changed the way that I pack for vacation....to make packing, getting dressed in the mornings, etc easier, I began packing each days outfit into a large gallon size ziplock bag.  Then, I taped one of these labels onto each bag (different character for each family member) labeled it with the date, park for the day and listed the items that needed to go into the bag.  These labels came in handy for my boys to help me pack their things.  I will usually add the shirt to the bag (because as I said before I like us to coordinate some days), they can then grab a bag and make sure that it has shorts, undies, and socks inside. 
These bags with adorable labels help me in so many ways....
1) They help me visualize before we leave home what everyone is going to wear each day.
2) They allow me to enlist the help of my family in the packing endeavor
3) They make getting dressed each morning a breeze.
4) They are just cute!!

Download these FREE labels (without my watermark) here

Can you think of other ways to use these labels?  I would love to hear your ideas...just comment below!
If you download my FREEBIE, I would love for you to share it on Pinterest.
Be sure to "follow by email", as I have a lot more Disney Themed Freebies coming over the next few weeks/months!

Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment