pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Receive up to a $50 Disney Gift Card when you book with me!

I LOVE helping families plan their MAGICAL vacations! My favorite part of my job is talking to the families after they get home and hearing them mention some little detail that made their vacation memorable.  As a Disney Vacation Planner, I work hard to make sure that those tiny details are taken care of and that you can relax and enjoy your family vacation.  When you book your trip with me, you will receive my FREE personalized planning services to help you have a magical Disney vacation.   Just because you are using a vacation planner, does not mean you are losing control over your vacation! Instead, you have a sounding board for your decisions and you can benefit from my true expertise and training in Disney destinations, which will only enhance your vacation...making more MAGICAL MEMORIES!
Terms and Conditions of Gift Card Giveaway:
With a NEW, minimum 3 night, 3 day ticket Walt Disney World or Disneyland package, Disney Cruise booking, Aulani or Adventures by Disney Trip:
$1200-$1500, get a $15 gift card
$1501-$2500, get a $25 gift card
$2501-$3600, get a $30 gift card
 $3601 and up, get a $50 gift card
Gift Card value based on final package total after any discounts are applied.  
Gift cards given at time of travel with Disney travel documents. 
This gift card offer must be booked by March 27, 2014.
MUST mention Gift Card Offer at the time of booking to qualify!!


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment