pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

FREEEBIE FRIDAY--Project Life Card

I have been an avid scrapbooker for years. I have transitioned from the paper and glue method to doing mine all digital now.  I love being able to reuse things and also not having to clean up my mess since it is all on my computer....plus I can take it everywhere.  

Well, the latest trend in both paper and digital scrapbooking over the last few years seems to be the Project Life style that was created by Becky Higgins.  I love this style and have been gathering resources to begin making my first Project Life style album.  I have scoured the internet and found some GREAT freebies out there.  You can check out my Pinterest albums for some great ideas. 


So for this week's FREEBIE FRIDAY, I have designed a card that would work for the Project Life style scrapbooks.  


Are you looking for a specific card to fill those empty spots....let me know what you are looking for and I will see if it is something I can do as a future FREEBIE FRIDAY!

If you download my FREEBIE, I would love for you to share it on Pinterest.
Also, be sure to "follow by email", as I have a lot more Disney Themed Freebies coming over the next few weeks/months!


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment