pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

FREEEBIE FRIDAY---Red, Yellow and Black Dots Paper Pack

I apologize for being MIA for the last two weeks.  Things have been crazy around our house with the end of the school year (I homeschool) and just various activities.  So I have missed a couple of FREEBIE FRIDAYS!  To make up for my absence, I am giving you a whole paper pack today.  6 various polka dot 12x12 papers in the colors of our favorite mouse.



If you have any other ideas that you would like to see as a FREEBIE FRIDAY giveaway, I would love those ideas as well!

If you download my FREEBIE, I would love for you to share it on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter or any social media.

Also, be sure to "follow by email", as I have a lot more Disney-ish Freebies coming over the next few weeks/months!


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment