pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

FREEBIE FRIDAY--Printable Countdown

I have already posted several countdown Freebies over the last few weeks.  
(They can be downloaded as well by following the link below.)

But this one is probably my favorite.  If bigger is better then this is the countdown of all countdowns.  It is a poster sized 20"x30".  I printed mine at Walgreens and then framed it in a poster frame.  

I also found various Disney clip art online and printed them with red, yellow, and black backgrounds.  I punched them with a 2" scallop punch and we taped them over the numbers each day.  

If you would like to print this countdown just follow the link below!

If you download my FREEBIE, I would love for you to share it on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter or any social media.

If you want to be sure you do not miss out on upcoming FREEBIE FRIDAYS or informational posts be sure to click the "follow" button on the top of my page.


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment