pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Teppan Edo

One of my favorite things about Epcot is the World Showcase.  I love that you can step into the culture of so many different countries in one day.  I also love the restaurants.  One of our favorites is Teppan Edo in Japan.  It is very similar to many Japanese Restaurants that you have probably been to before.  The food and the entertainment are both great.

Every seat at Teppan Edo is a great seat.  You are seated around the grill where the chefs cook traditional Japanese style food, with a Disney flare, right in front of you.  While the chefs cook your meal they are certain to entertain you with their creations and style.  


The menu at Teppan Edo has assorted appetizers, starters, soups and salads.  Their entrees are a variety of dishes with steak, chicken, seafood, and vegetables serves with seasonal vegetables, Udon noodles and steamed rice.



Our chef entertained us with a smoking onion volcano...


turned into a hidden mickey °o°



We were celebrating my son's birthday while we were at Disney world and they brought him a paper chef hat and his dessert had a candle in it.  

 

For dessert they offer chocolate ginger cake, green tea cheesecake, and soft served ice cream.


Teppan Edo is the restaurant that my boys ask to go to every time we are there.  We have not been back  in a couple of years and every time I tell them we didn't book it I receive very sad looks, so Teppan Edo will be on our list for our next Disney World vacation.



Be sure to click the "follow" button on the top of my page.


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment