pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Memory Maker



If you are the photographer in your family, you often miss out on being in the photos.  I am a photography and scrapbooking nut.  I always have my camera with me.  But it never fails, when I sit down to look through the pictures, I am NEVER in them.  While this is not a problem most of the time, on FAMILY vacations I really want to have some FAMILY pictures.   Maybe this is why Disney's Photo Pass products has always appealed to me.  I can be in the photos from our vacations.



With Disney Memory Maker, not only do I get to be in the photos....I can have the pictures from participating rides and dining locations.  I love how easy it is to use and to capture my family's magical moments.  Is it worth the cost?  Let me tell you the features:

1.  What do I get? You get digital images of EVERY photo that is taken of your family on your magical vacation. 

2.  Where can you use it?  ANYWHERE that you see a PhotoPass Photographer.  Smile as they snap away, let them scan your Magic Band and the photos will be uploaded to your My Disney Experience account.  Just look for the Cast Members holding cameras!

At the select attractions, the photos are AUTOMATICALLY added to your My Diseny Experience account if you have the Memory Maker, no need to stop at the desk to add it.
  • Space Mountain
  • Splash Mountain
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine train--now includes video clips! 
  • The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror--now includes video clips!
  • Rock 'n Roller Coaster
  • Expedition Everest
  • Dinosaur
  • Test Track
  • The Enchanted Tales with Belle, Jedi Training, and the Jack Sparrow attractions have PhotoPass photographers taking hundreds of pictures during the shows.  As you leave, the photographer hands you a special themed photopass card, that can be added to your account.

Also available at these Dining Locations:
  • 1900 Park Fare
  • 'Ohana (Breakfast)
  • Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
  • Chef Mickey's
  • Cinderella's Royal Table
  • Tusker House Restaurant
  • Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review
  • Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
PhotoPass photographers are also at The Pirates League and the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
3.  How much does it cost?  If you pre-order it you will pay $169.  If you wait and purchase it in the parks, you will pay $199.  Which I feel is still totally worth it...but of course saving money is even better!  I can add this to your vacation package anytime before the final payment is made.

4.  How many photos can I have on my account.....AS MANY AS YOU WANT!  If you take advantage of this service, you can come home with hundreds of photos.  My family has used the Memory Maker (and previously PhotoPass+) on several trips.  We typically average between 700-900 photos.  We look for those photographers.  It only takes a few moments to pause for the pictures, and you will cherish them for a lifetime!  An added bonus, you kids won't need to ask why you were never in the photos.

**TIP** On rare occasions, you might still be given a PhotoPass card.  If you are given one, make sure to use your phone camera to take a photo of the code on the back.  This way, if anything happens to your card you can still access your photos. 

Be sure to click the "follow" button on the top of my page.


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment