pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Photo Game

Join me on my Facebook page for some Christmas fun for the chance to win a $25 Disney Gift Card. 
Every day between now and Christmas, I am going to post a photo from a Disney Destination. The photos will be of a small detail found at one of the destinations. If you think you know where the photos is from, comment below the photo. On Christmas Day I will draw for a $25!


Be sure to click the "follow" button on the top of my page.


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment