pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Join Wish Upon a Star with Jennifer for a fun packed 2015

I wanted to share with you my goals for


1) I want to work on growing my business. I have been blessed in 2014 to work with some amazing families and I know the families I work with in 2015 will be just as amazing. I am asking for you to help me get my name out there even more this year. Please share my name, share my page, share my posts. With your help 2015 can be the best year yet for Wish Upon a Star with Jennifer.

2) I am working on making my page and blog more fun and interactive. I will be posting tips, help, ideas and fun on the page this year. If there is anything you would like to see, just ask and I will see what I can do. Each day, on my Facebook page,  I will be posting a different theme. I will still post sales and specials when they are released, but I also want to make this page helpful to my guests who are planning trips.   I am also going to work on getting weekly blog posts out.  They will be covering  a wide variety of topics.  Again, if you have something you would like to see, please ask!  

On Facebook, I will feature the following things on each day.


 Survey Sundays: I want to ask about some of your favorites. Maybe your answer will help another family in their planning.
 

 Make It Monday: I will share Disney themed crafts and activities that you can make at home or do with your family!
Tips on Tuesday: I will offer various tips for planning and getting the most out of your vacation.
Wishful Wednesday: When you Wish Upon a Star...anything is possible!
Travel Thursday: I will share photos from various Disney destinations. Maybe they will help you when deciding on the next Disney destination vacation.
Freebie Friday: I will offer various freebie printable downloads.
Scrapbook Saturday: For those of you that like to scrapbook, I will be sharing photos of Disney scrapbook pages that might serve as inspiration for your own album.


My top priority is making sure that your family vacation is packed full of magical memories. I cannot wait to see what MAGIC is in store for us all in 2015!

Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!

For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment