pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Play Stay and Dine Sale

You can Play, Stay and Dine while saving money.  Book a room, ticket and dining plan package at select Walt Disney World Resorts and save.  Special offer available for most nights December 13-19, 2015 and January 2- March 7, 2016 when you book by December 23.

Be sure to click the "follow" button on the top of my page and
follow me on Facebook for updates and fun!


Book your next trip to any Disney Destination with me
at

My Promise to you is to make your vacation as Magical as possible for you and your family.  My personalized planning services will help you save time and money, plus you get all your questions answered--resulting in a better vacation experience for you!  You benefit from my expertise in Disney Destinations!  Best of all, when you book your trip with me, ALL of these planning services are FREE!  Contact me today to book your Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney and take advantage of my FREE planning services!


For questions or a no-obligation quote, email Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment